Baby Shower Ideas
Planning a Baby Shower? Find some fantastic baby shower ideas to help you plan the celebration. Follow the 4 simple steps below to guide your party planning.
1. Pick a Theme - Celebrate with a fun and unique variety of patterns including Winnie the Pooh, Parenthood, Lion King and Ba Ba Baby. Browse a wonderful selection of designs that are specially for a boy or girl baby shower, including Umbrellaphants, Teddy Baby, Little Prince and Princess and Sweet Safari.For a jungle baby shower, consider the Fisher Price Rainforest design. Noah's Ark is also delightful. Click to browse all baby shower themes.
2. Choose decorations and confetti - For each theme, find terrific decorations that coordinate. Banners and hanging cutouts are perfect for adorning the walls of the party. Centerpieces and confetti are fantastic on the guest tables and where the food is served. These decorations are available in pink and blue designs for a girl or boy specific baby shower, but also find decorations that are great for when the gender is unknown!
3. Consider a Balloon Bouquet - Select a mylar or bubble balloon that matches with your pattern or another baby inspired design, such as the lovely Teddy Bear Double Bubble Balloon, as pictured on the right. Other themes such as Little Princess and Prince, Teddy Baby Blue and Pink have adorable designs that will give you great ideas for your decorations. Large shaped mylar balloons are also a wonderful option. Find a baby, baby rattle, baby bottles or jungle animals for coordinating with your theme. Add light blue and pink solid color latex balloons that coordinate with mylar balloon.
4. Add Party Favors and Games - Browse the large selection of bags and favors that match with your theme. Game books and kits will help you determine activities for your event. Fun games such as Charades and Bingo will add a lot of excitement to your party. Find games that even coordinate with your theme. See more baby shower favors and baby shower games here.
5. Coordinate solid color tableware - Add solid color tableware and streamers to coordinate with your selected theme. Great colors including pretty pink, hot pink, robin egg blue, pastel blue and light blue are great for a boy or girl themed baby shower. If the gender is not known, light yellow, lavender and lime green will match perfectly with your other decorations. Check out all tableware here. With your theme selected and decorations, party favors and balloons ordered, you will definitely have a delightful baby shower!